Cisco Aironet 802.11a CardBus Wireless NIC - PC Card Type II - 54Mbps
- UPC : 746320723433
- Additional Information Regulatory Domain: America Operational Voltage: 3.3 V (+/- 0.33 V) Compatibility: Windows 98 Windows 98 SE Windows Me Windows 2000 Windows XP Mac OS 9.X Mac OS X (10.2 or later) LED Indicators: Status (green) Activity (amber) Current Steady State (typical): Transmit: 520 mA Receive: 580 mA Sleep: 20 mA
- Marketing Information The Cisco Aironet 5 GHz 54 Mbps Wireless LAN client adapter is an Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) 802.11a compliant CardBus adapter that operates in the UNII-1 and UNII-2 bands. The client adapter complements the Cisco Aironet 1200 Series 802.11a Access Point, providing a solution that combines performance and mobility with the security and manageability that enterprises require. Wireless LAN client adapters can increase productivity by enabling mobile users to have network and Internet access anywhere within a building that is equipped with a wireless network infrastructure. The Cisco Aironet client solution is easy to use, making the benefits of wireless mobility completely transparent.
- Unii Maximum Frequency 5.25 GHz
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Thickness 190 mil
- Depth 4.5"
- Outdoor Antenna Range 1200 ft
- Product Type Wi-Fi Adapter
- Product Name Aironet 802.11a CardBus Wireless NIC
- Number Of Antennas 1
- Product Line Aironet
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Unii Minimum Frequency 5.15 GHz
- Host Interface PC Card Type II
- Package Contents Quick Start Guide: Cisco Aironet Wireless LAN Client Adapters Cisco Aironet 5-GHz 54-Mbps Wireless Adapters CD Cisco product registration card
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.cisco.com
- Certifications & Standards Wi-Fi FCC Bulletin OET-65C RSS-102 IEEE: 802.11 802.1X 802.11a Safety: UL 1950 CSA 22.2 No. 950-95 IEC 60950 EN 60950 Radio: FCC Part 15.401-15.407 RSS-210 (Canada) EN 301.893 (Europe) ARIB STD-T71 (Japan) AS 4268.2 (Australia) EMI and Susceptibility (Class B) FCC Part 15.107 and 15.109 CES-003 (Canada) VCCI (Japan) EN 301.489-1 and -17 (Europe)
- Product Model AIR-CB20A-A-K9
- System Requirements 35 MB of free hard disk space (minimum) A maximum of eight network connections if your computer is running Windows 98 or 98 SE Windows NT Service Pack 6 or greater if your computer is running Windows NT The Microsoft 802.1X supplicant, if your wireless network uses EAP-TLS, PEAP, or EAP-SIM authentication One of the following computing devices running Windows 98, 98 SE, NT, 2000, Me, or XP: Laptop, notebook, or portable or handheld device equipped with a Type II or Type III PC card slot or Cardbus slot If your wireless network uses PEAP authentication with a One-Time Password (OTP) user database: SofToken version 1.3, 2.0, or greater from Secure Computing; SecurID version 2.5 from RSA; or hardware token from OTP vendors Your software token PIN or hardware token password The following information from your system administrator: The logical name for your workstation (also referred to as client name) The protocols necessary to bind to the client adapter The case-sensitive service set identifier (SSID) for your RF network If your computer is not connected to a DHCP server, the IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway address of your computer The wired equivalent privacy (WEP) keys of the access points with which your client adapter will communicate, if your wireless network uses static WEP for security The username and password for your network account
- Width 4.5"
- Device Supported Desktop Computer
- Antenna Gain 5 dBi
- Compatibility Windows 98/98SE Windows ME Windows 2000 Windows XP Mac OS 9.X Mac OS X (10.2 or later)
- Wireless Lan Standard IEEE 802.11a
- Height 2.1"
- Antenna Type Patch Antenna
- Product Family Aironet
- Platform Supported Mac, PC
- Manufacturer Part Number AIR-CB20A-A-K9
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Indoor Antenna Range 200 ft
- Unii Band Yes
- Wireless Security Authentication: 802.1X support including LEAP, PEAP-GTC, PEAP-MSCHAP V2, EAP-TLS, and EAP-SIM to yield mutual authentication and dynamic, per-user, per-session encryption keys MAC address and by standard 802.11 authentication mechanisms Encryption: Support for static and dynamic IEEE 802.11 WEP keys of 40 bits and 128 TKIP enhancements key hashing (per-packet keying), message integrity check (MIC) and broadcast key rotation via WPA TKIP and Cisco TKIP
- Brand Name Cisco
- Wireless Transmission Speed 54 Mbps
- Part Number: AIR-CB20A-A-K9, AIRCB20AAK9
Didn't find the price you were looking for?
Get an email alertwhen the price drops below your target price.
Did you find an error regarding this product?
Thank you for your feedback.
How Are We Doing?
© 1999-2015, Nextag, Inc.