The Office Professional 2007 from Microsoft is designed to help you get effective and better results and enable you to find the right tool when you need it with more intuitive ...
- UPC : 882224263603
- Software Type Accounting, Contact Management, Office Suites, Presentation, Spreadsheet, Process and Project, Time Management, Word Processing
- Platform Windows
- Media Format CD-ROM, DVD-ROM
- License Type Version/Product Upgrade
- Software Main Type Productivity Application
- Distribution Media/method CD-ROM
- Language Supported English
- Marketing Information Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is a complete suite of productivity and database software that will help you save time and stay organized. Powerful contact management features help you manage all customer and prospect information in one place. Develop professional marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web, and produce effective marketing campaigns in-house. Create dynamic business documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and build databases with no prior experience or technical staff. You will learn new features rapidly using improved menus that present the right tools when you need them.
- Software Sub Type Office Suite
- Platform Supported PC
- Features Work more efficiently and effectively: Spend less time learning new software with improved menus and commands that present the tools you need when you need them Find what you need faster and more easily using Instant Search Protect yourself with improved junk mail and anti-phishing filters Produce professional-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that are publication-ready without spending hours on formatting and refinements Schedule tasks in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 that also will appear on your calendar Use the new Office Outlook 2007 To-Do Bar that presents a consolidated view of tasks, calendar information, and e-mail messages flagged for follow up Use new templates and tools in Microsoft Office Word 2007 that make it easier to reuse content, apply professional formatting, and quickly preview changes Use new tools in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 for filtering, sorting, and visualizing information to help you analyze business data more effectively Manage all your customer and contact information in one place: Centralize all contact, prospect, and customer information including communications history, projected sales value, probability of closing, and tasks - using Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager Record all types of communications with each customer in one place including e-mail, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents Forecast sales and prioritize tasks using the customizable dashboard in Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager Work offline on your laptop or Pocket PC and then synchronize data when you return to the office Track project related information in one place including e-mail, meetings, notes, tasks, and documents and easily assign leads, contacts, customers, and tasks to others using Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager Create professional marketing materials and campaigns in-house: Create and publish a wide range of marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web with your own brand elements including logo, colors, fonts, and business information using Office Publisher 2007 Use hundreds of professionally designed and customizable templates, and more than 100 blank publication types provided by Office Publisher 2007 Reuse text, graphics, and design elements, and convert content from one publication type to another with Office Publisher 2007 Use Office Publisher 2007 to combine and filter mailing lists and data from multiple sources including Office Excel 2007, Office Outlook 2007, Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, and Microsoft Office Access 2007 to create personalized print and e-mail materials, and build custom collateral such as catalogs and datasheets Create, manage, and track marketing campaigns using Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager Create more dynamic presentations from an extensive library of customizable themes and slide layouts using Office PowerPoint 2007 Create powerful charts, SmartArt diagrams, and tables, and then quickly preview formatting changes using the new graphics tools in Office Word 2007, Office Excel 2007, and Office PowerPoint 2007 Find, use, and manage information more effectively: Create databases, even if you have no prior experience using Office Access 2007 Use a library of predefined database tracking applications for the most common business processes that are included with Office Access 2007 Manage Office Access 2007 databases more intuitively using the new task-based user interface and the new datasheet view, which is simil
- License Quantity 1, 1 PC
- Manufacturer Part Number 269-11093
- Product Type Software Suite
- Product Name Office 2007 Professional - Upgrade
- License Pricing Standard
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Software Name Office 2007 Professional
- Suite Contents Access 2007 Accounting Express 2007 Excel 2007 Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager PowerPoint 2007 Publisher 2007 Word 2007
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- System Requirements Processor*: 500 MHz or higher Operating System**: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1 or later Memory***: 256 MB RAM or higher Hard Drive: 2 GB Optical Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Other: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor Certain inking features require running Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with Service Pack 1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Outlook 2007 Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity Instant Search requires Microsoft Windows Desktop Search 3.0 Connectivity to Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1 or later running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is required for certain advanced functionality PowerPoint Slide Library requires Office SharePoint Server 2007.To share data among multiple computers, the host computer must be running Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 or later Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access *1 GHz processor or higher recommended for Business Contact Manager. Business Contact Manager not available in all languages. **The Office Clean-up wizard not available on 64 bit OS. ***512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Outlook Instant Search and for Business Contact Manager. Grammar and contextual spelling in Word is not turned on unless the machine has 1 GB memory.
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Package Type Retail
- Part Number: 269-11093, v-269-11093, 26911093, A0781194
Didn't find the price you were looking for?
Get an email alertwhen the price drops below your target price.
Did you find an error regarding this product?