We're giving away five $50 gift cards daily, plus one grand prize gift card worth $1500!
For a chance to win, just follow two easy steps.
Step 1 of 2:
Tis the season for giving! Share this sweepstakes with your friends.
Now as with any sweepstakes, there are some rules:
- In order to complete your entry, you must opt-in to the sweeps with the same email address you used to set your Radar alert.
- You can enter up to three times per day, but you can win only once per drawing.
- Entries must be received between 12:00 AM PST on 11/14/12 and 11:59 PM PST on 12/31/12.
- Drawings will be held throughout the sweeps to determine the five daily winners of the $50 gift cards.
- At the end of the sweepstakes, there will be a grand prize drawing to select the winner of the $1500 gift card.
- After entering, Twitter users can tweet "I put [Product Name] on my Radar! #NextagHoliday" for an additional chance to
win a $50 gift card.
- After you opt-in, you can follow the steps to share this sweepstakes with your friends. You'll earn five bonus entries for
each friend who enters.
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Potential winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received, and will be notified via email address supplied.
See Official Rules below for complete details.
Good luck to all!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
(1) Eligibility: Nextag Holiday Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of NexTag, Inc., MWW, LLC, ePrize, Inc., and any of their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers, and agents and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Promotion or production or distribution of Promotion materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The Promotion consists of a grand prize sweepstakes (the "Grand Prize Sweepstakes") and a bonus sweepstakes (the "Bonus Sweepstakes").
(2) Sponsor: NexTag, Inc., 2955 Campus Drive, Suite #300, San Mateo, CA 94403.
Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
(3) Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Whether an entrant receives a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
(4) Timing: The Promotion begins on November 14, 2012, at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST") and ends on December 31, 2012, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST (the "Promotion Period"). The Grand Prize Sweepstakes consists of forty-eight (48) daily entry periods (each a "Daily Entry Period"), each Daily Entry Period will run for the duration of the applicable calendar day, and includes a "Grand Prize Entry Period" which runs the duration of the Promotion Period. The Bonus Sweepstakes runs the duration of the Promotion Period and consists of three (3) bonus entry periods (each a "Bonus Entry Period"), as outlined in the charts below:
Grand Prize Sweepstakes:
|Daily Entry Periods||Start Date (at 12:00 a.m. PST)||End Date(at 11:59 p.m. PST)||Approximate Draw Date(s)|
|Days 1 through 48||11/14/12||12/31/12||Within 3 business days of each Daily Entry Period; last draw 1/3/13 (5 First Prizes per Daily Entry Period)|
|Grand Prize Entry Period||Start Date (at 12:00 a.m. PST)||End Date (at 11:59 p.m. PST)||Approximate Draw Date|
|-through Promotion Period||11/14/12||12/31/12||1/3/13 (1 Grand Prize)|
|Bonus Entry Period||Start Date (at 12:00 a.m. PST)||End Date (at 11:59 p.m. PST)||Approximate Draw Date|
|1||11/14/12||11/29/12||11/30/12 (1 Bonus Prize)|
|2||11/30/12||12/13/12||12/14/12 (1 Bonus Prize)|
|3||12/14/12||12/31/12||1/3/13 (1 Bonus Prize)|
(5) How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter during the Promotion Period.
a) The Grand Prize Sweepstakes: Visit http://www.nextag.com/holidaysweepstakes/radar and submit your email address. Then, follow the links and instructions to put at least one (1) product on your "Radar" from the catalog options, using the same email address. Once you have set a Radar, you automatically will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into each; the applicable Daily Entry Period's drawing and the Grand Prize drawing for the Grand Prize Sweepstakes. Limit: You may enter up to (3) times per day during the Promotion Period, but you must set a separate Radar for each entry.
i. Tell A Friend Program: After you enter the Promotion, you will be invited to submit the email addresses of friends who must be eligible to enter the Promotion. Each person that you refer will receive an email notifying him or her about the Promotion. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing relationship. For each referral who successfully enters the Promotion, you will be given five (5) additional Grand Prize Sweepstakes entries into each; the applicable Daily Entry Period's drawing and the Grand Prize drawing.
b) The Bonus Sweepstakes: After you have entered the Promotion, as detailed above, in Section 5(a), you may choose to sign into your Twitter account. If you do not have a Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com to create one. Twitter accounts are free. Once logged into your Twitter account, follow the links and instructions to navigate to www.twitter.com/Nextag to become a follower of @Nextag and Tweet a message indicating the product that you placed on your Radar in the form of the following: "I put (Product Name) on my Radar", including the hash tag #NextagHoliday (the "Message"). Once you Tweet the Message, you automatically will receive one (1) Bonus Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Bonus Entry Period's drawing. You may not Tweet the same Message more than once. Limit: For each twenty-four (24) hour time period during the Promotion Period, an entrant may Tweet a maximum of up to three (3) separate Messages, to receive up to (3) Bonus Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Bonus Entry Period's drawing. Twitter's Terms of Service http://twitter.com/tos apply. Tweets may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, or disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Promotion, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any Tweets that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion. If you post updates to or receive updates from Twitter.com via SMS from your wireless phone, your wireless-service provider may charge you for each text message you send and receive. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter account. In the event of a dispute as to any Twitter account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register at Twitter.com will be deemed to be the entrant.
For All Entries: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all that entrant's entries in the Promotion and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated program to enter will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
(6) Winner Determination: Winners will be determined via the processes set forth below.
a) The Grand Prize Sweepstakes: Sponsor will randomly select the potential Grand Prize Sweepstakes winners, two hundred forty (240) potential First Prize winners (five (5) First Prizes drawn per Daily Entry Period), from all eligible entries received for each applicable Daily Entry Period's drawing, on or around the dates outlined in the chart in Section 4 above. Non-winning entries from each Daily Entry Period's drawing will not carry over into the subsequent Daily Entry Period's drawings. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around January 3, 2013. All potential winners will be notified by email after the applicable drawing.
b) Bonus Sweepstakes: Sponsor will randomly select the three (3) potential Bonus Sweepstakes winners (one (1) Bonus Prize per Bonus Entry Period) from all eligible entries on or around the dates outlined in the chart, in Section 4 above. Each potential winner will receive a message after the applicable drawing from @Nextag, to the Twitter account used to enter the Bonus Sweepstakes. In order to receive the direct message, your account settings must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public." Each potential Bonus Sweepstakes winner will be required to respond to the direct message within two (2) days of the date the direct message was posted, with first and last name, Twitter account username, email address, and hash tag, or prize will be forfeited.
(7) Winner Requirements: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent to the email address provided at the time of entry, in order to claim the prize. The potential First Prize and Bonus Sweepstakes Prize winners will be notified by email using the email address provided at the time of entry and will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize by completing an online address update form (P.O. boxes will not be accepted) within ten (10) days of date of issuance of notification. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period (if applicable), fails to respond the direct message notification within the required time period (if applicable), fails to complete the online address update form within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
Grand Prize Sweepstakes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A $1,500 Visa gift code. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $1,500. TWO HUNDRED FORTY (240) FIRST PRIZES (five (5) per Daily Entry Period): A $50 Visa gift code. ARV: $50. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Limit: one (1) First Prize per person per Daily Entry Period.Bonus Sweepstakes: THREE (3) PRIZES (one (1) per Entry Period): A $50 Visa gift code. ARV: $50. Odds of winning a Bonus Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Bonus Entry Period. Limit: one (1) Bonus Prize per person.
For All Prizes: Prizes will be awarded as a digital code and sent to the email address you provided upon entering the Promotion. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding codes (claims that code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the code. Terms and conditions of gift codes and gift cards apply. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV of All Prizes: $13,650.
9) Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, MWW, LLC, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10) Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11) General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12) Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical/other error in entries, selection announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Grand Prize Sweepstakes or Bonus Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Grand Prize Sweepstakes or Bonus Sweepstakes, or any part of either, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13) Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15) Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/U4KGld . The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2012 ePrize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.